Telemedicine Appointment Questionnaire
Thank you for booking your pet’s telehealth appointment. Please reply to this email with your answers to the questionnaire below and any photos/videos at least 24 hours prior to your telehealth appointment. This allows the doctor to prepare appropriately for your consultation. Failure to complete and return the questionnaire prior to your appointment will result in rescheduling your appointment.
Photos/video of your pet’s issue can be helpful for telehealth appointments. If providing pictures of your pet’s issue:
- Try getting pictures of the problem area from a couple of different angles.
- Make sure there is good lighting.
- It can be helpful to take a wider angle picture of your pet to get a better sense of the size of the problem area.
If providing video of your pet’s issue:
- Try to keep the length of the video concise.
- It is ok to send 2-3 short videos of an issue if needed.