Experienced Technician Assistant
A Technician Assistant assists our technical team with patient care. The successful candidate will have experience with assisting doctors and Certified Veterinary Technicians with exams and medical treatments, using computers to enter medical notes and treatments, and setting up and maintaining treatment areas and supplies.
Applicants must also:
- Show excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, without sacrificing attention to detail or safety.
- Be a team-player with an interest in working with a dynamic team dedicated to excellence and quality medical care.
- Be available to work full-time, including some nights and weekends.
- Frontier Veterinary Hospital is a drug-free workplace. Drug testing is required as a condition of employment.
For more information or to submit a resume, please email [email protected], or fax to 503-648-6465.