Curbside Appointment Questionnaire
Thank you for booking your pet’s curbside appointment. Please complete the questionnaire below ASAP. Failure to complete and return the questionnaire prior to arriving for your appointment may result in significant delays or rescheduling of your appointment.
Please be aware that this is not a drop off appointment. You must stay in the parking lot during your pet’s exam unless previously approved by a doctor. There will be an additional fee if your pet is dropped off without express approval from a doctor.
When you arrive for your appointment, please follow the procedure below. Following these steps provides the safest experience for you, your pet and our staff:
- Please wear a mask or other face covering.
- Text us per the instructions on your parking space sign.
- Only the pet receiving treatment will be brought into the hospital.
- Cat Visits: Cats MUST be in a carrier. If your cat is not in a carrier there will be a mandatory $10 charge for a cardboard carrier. Please remain in your car. When a technician comes to collect your pet, tell them where your pet is located within their car and allow them to open the designated door to collect the carrier.
- Dog Visits: Small dogs in carriers will follow the same instructions as cats above. For leashed dogs, please exit your car and remove your dog from the vehicle under leashed control. When the technician comes to collect your dog they will apply 2 Frontier leashes while you maintain control of your dog using your leash. Once our technician has control using our leashes, they will request that you remove your leash and keep it.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this challenging time.