Certified Veterinary Technician
Our Certified Veterinary Technicians provide our medical and customer service teams support involving patient care. The successful candidate will have experience with triage, assisting with physical examinations, inducing and monitoring anesthesia, calculating and administering therapeutic drugs, managing nursing care and treatments, taking radiographs, client education, using computers to enter medical notes and treatments, and setting up and maintaining treatment areas and supplies.
Qualifications required in a Certified Veterinary Technician at Frontier Veterinary Hospital include:
- Certified Veterinary Technician licensed in the state of Oregon.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and communicate, both verbally and non-verbally, with people of all ages.
- Able to work evening and weekend shifts as needed.
- Interest in working with a dynamic team dedicated to excellence and quality care.
- Excellent professional references in the veterinary field are required.
- Frontier Veterinary Hospital is a drug-free workplace. Drug testing is required as a condition of employment.
For more information or to submit a resume, please contact Megan at [email protected], or fax to 503-648-6465.