Whether you are curious about Veterinary medicine, just want to try something new or have been in the field for years, Frontier Veterinary Hospital is hiring Customer Service Representatives!
Our medical standards are excellent and the pets are awesome, but our primary mission is to provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Here at Frontier, we strive to make bringing pets to the vet not only stress-free, but FUN!
- A work environment where you know you are making a difference in clients’ and pets’ lives
- Supportive team culture with great team-mates
- An energetic environment where no day is ever the same
- Opportunities for growth to reach your full potential
- Excellent benefits for full-time employees, including paid time off, AFLAC, medical, dental, vision, fitness/exercise/health club stipend, and veterinary service and product discounts after 90 days.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Making Frontier the BEST customer service experience for every client and their pet.
- Being an integral part of the Frontier Team, keeping the work flow moving and our clients happy.
- Unwavering attention to detail, knowing that it’s the little things that make us stand out!
The Qualifications we need from YOU:
- At least 2 years’ experience in IN-PERSON Sales, Retail, Customer Service or Medical Services.
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts consistently
- Be able to lift 35lbs (pet carriers, food, etc).
- A team member who views employment as a two way investment with themselves and our hospital- not just a job to clock in and out of every day.
How to Apply:
- Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 503-648-6465.
- Frontier Veterinary Hospital is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug testing is required as a condition of employment.
- Thank you for your interest in working at Frontier and best of luck in your job search!