We are a five-DVM, AAHA, AAFP Gold, and VMG practice with an emphasis on continual CE and improvement. At FVH, we have a strong support structure that allows doctors to be doctors by delegating to professional, qualified, and highly capable client and patient service team members. We foster great connections with local specialists and ER facilities. Come work in a patient-centered culture that promotes and practices the best medical care while enjoying a positive team atmosphere.
Qualifications required in an Associate Veterinarian at Frontier Veterinary Hospital include:
- Currently licensed in the state of Oregon.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and communicate, both verbally and non-verbally, with people of all ages.
- Able to work evening and weekend shifts as needed.
- Interest in working with a dynamic team dedicated to excellence and quality care.
- Excellent professional references in the veterinary field are required.
- Frontier Veterinary Hospital is a drug-free workplace. Drug testing is required as a condition of employment.
For more information or to submit a resume, please contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 503-648-6465.